Genesis® II E-610 Gas Grill
- – 770-SQIN Cooking Space
- – 228-SQIN Tuck-Away Warming Rack
- – 60,000 BTU
- – Limited 10-Year Warranty
- – 45″H x 68″W x 29″D
Serves 11+ People
Weber® Genesis® II E-610 Black
LP gas grill is equipped with the exclusive GS4™ high Performance Grilling System and exceptional features, power and convenience. The GS4™ grilling system is composed of four key components: the Infinity™ Ignition, Six High Performance Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. There are an extensive range of innovative features including side tables with integrated tool hooks, porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates, the Tuck-Away™ warming rack, and a docking station for the iGrill 3 (sold below). Genesis® II was designed with a sleek open cart to provide additional room, accessibility to your grilling tools, easy access to the gas tank, large wheels to easily maneuver over grass and pebbles, along with an ergonomic lid with mid-point hinge.
- 60,000 BTU on six high performance stainless steel burners
- GS4 grilling system contains: Infinity™ electronic ignition, six stainless steel burners, porcelain enameled cast iron Flavorizer bars, and grease management system.
- Reversible porcelain enamel cast iron cooking grates evenly distribute heat over 770 square inches of cooking space
- Insert the iGrill3 Bluetooth thermometer (sold separately) into side table and monitor temperatures on mobile device with the Weber iGrill App
- Tuck-Away warming rack adds additional 228 square inches of space and folds down when not in use
- Porcelain enameled Flavorizer bars are angled just right to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding that irresistible smoky flavor to your food.
- Grease management system funnels grease away from burners into an accessible drip tray and this helps prevent flare ups
- Stainless steel heat deflectors
- The Infinity™ Ignition ensures that the burners light everytime and has a 10 year warranty
- Two stainless steel work surfaces with tool hooks
- Porcelain enamel lid with center mounted thermometer
- Welded tube frame with open cart design and has bottom shelf for additional room and easy access to grilling tools.
- Easy access to gas tank and easy to read fuel gauge
- Two front locking casters and two large wheels
|Dimensions||33 × 45 × 26 in|